Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Note from my Mom re:Robin Cam

I got on the Robin Cam fine this morning.  Looks great!  Just wondered if you had noticed the little typo at about the seventh painting under your "Sources of information" where you have an "if" rather than an "it".  I think the sentence would read better if you said, "This will make it a more interesting research challenge".  I'm not sure I like at all the inference that 'older' or 'written' reference information is obtuse and dull-witted.  It is often carefully researched and quite accurate.  In fact, some of the older bird experts, such as Stuart Houston, are still considered among the most knowledgeable in North America.  You might get into trouble for making such an assumption!

Note I think my mother interpreted my use of the term obtuse as a negative, in response I have changed this post...thanks Mom